Thursday, July 3, 2008

Facial Hair: A Chronicle

So due to popular demand, here is a timeline of my facial hair for the first few weeks of being here. For those of you that don't know, I am half chinese and half Irish. Clearly I inherited the Asian genes when it comes to facial hair so I figured that being in India for 5 weeks would be the best way to see how ridiculous it can get. The first picture is taken right around when I got here and the last picture was taken yesterday while recovering from my ankle injury.



As I mentioned before, we spent our one day off in the operating room at a local cancer hospital. Below are some pictures from the surgery...some pictures may be graphic for some...

Some words of wisdom outside the hospital


Tajdip stoked before going in...



That's the patient's jugular vein...holy sh*t. See folks, this is what happens when you chew gutka, or for those in the states, those who dip. Foul.

1 comment:

Celia said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery from the ankle injury.