Sunday, July 6, 2008

Showering with a bucket and a slight foot fracture

So as Taj mentioned before, I found out yesterday that I have an avulsion fracture of my 5th metatarsal in my right foot. In order to let it heal properly, I had to get a cast on my foot and I will get it off just before I leave here in a few weeks. The only color they had in fiberglass was pink. Cool.

Despite the cast, we all went to the pre-wedding bash for Mr. Desphande's son. Needless to say this was an awesome cultural experience. From eating off banana leafs to a ridiculous firework's show, this was a night to remember.

To give an update on our project, we submitted our materials to the printer so hopefully we will receive them in a few days.


Banana leaves


Enjoying the food


Pretty awesome outfits for the servers

No comments: